Few transactions at a modern bank are possible without a solid technology infrastructure foundation. From the day-to-day customer experience to behind-the-scenes security, compliance and audits, banks have a near-absolute reliance on computer network technology. As a result, financial institutions are collaborating with technology solution professions for professional oversight of their expensive and complex IT systems.
We work with our banking clients to ensure their core banking applications, ATM networks, and branch office locations are always connected, available, and secure. We architect and maintain our IT solutions to be compliant with specs that meet Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements, and can help your bank meet these stringent requirements as well.
Please contact Networking Results today to find out how we can provide technology to your financial institute.
- Proactive network monitoring; Network Management
- Data security solutions (Firewalls, Spam & Antivirus solutions, Data Backup and Restore)
- Assistance with compliance reporting and auditing
- Computer hardware and software procurement
- Network design, implementation
- Unified voice and data communications through VoIP telephony
- Office expansion, upgrades or relocations
- Mobile and wireless solutions
- Office cabling for phone and internet access
- Cloud and shared data infrastructure